Why Choose a Certified Kingdom Advisor®? Because a Certified Kingdom Advisor® has been trained and has committed to be a person of character who, from a biblical worldview, serves you with biblical financial advice on how to best meet the goals God has given you in being a steward of the finances that he has entrusted to you.
Certified Kingdom Advisor® is a designation granted by Kingdom Advisors®, Inc. to individuals who have demonstrated themselves to be:
- Believers in Jesus Christ by pledging agreement with the Kingdom Advisors® statement of faith and providing a personal testimony of accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Able to apply biblical wisdom in counsel by participating in the Certified Kingdom Advisor® Educational Program, as well as ongoing training offerings, and committing to incorporate biblical principles in their financial advice.
- Technically competent by providing evidence of an approved professional designation (varying by discipline) or having at least 10 years full-time experience in their discipline.
- Ethical and of integrity by agreeing to espouse and practice the Kingdom Advisors® Code of Ethics and maintain active local church involvement, as well as providing pastoral and client letters of reference.
- Biblical stewards by pledging that they practice biblical stewardship in their personal and professional life and give regularly in proportion to their income.
As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), STA is free to structure a completely objective investment portfolio using ETFs, Mutual Funds, or individual securities such as stocks and bonds.
Objectivity: As an RIA firm, our only loyalty is to our clients. We do not have sales quotas or pressure to push proprietary products for any fund company or bank.
Fee-Only: We don’t charge commissions, sales charges or have hidden fees. We charge either by the hour, a flat fee or as a percentage of the assets managed.
Transparency: STA utilizes independent custodians as third parties to custody all client assets providing accountability and openness.
The Stewardship Trust Advisor team has a combined 90+ years offering investment planning advice and as a combined team hold the following certifications: CFP®, CIMA®, AIFA®, AIF®, CKA®, CEPA®, CRCP®, AWMA®.
History: Prior to STA, our team has worked for insurance companies, brokerage firms, banks and have been small business owners.
Diversification: We can help you if you are seeking a financial plan, income or growth portfolios, asset allocation models or as a 3(21) or 3(38) for your retirement plan.
Clients: Our clients consist of individuals, families, trusts, foundations, businesses and corporate retirement plans.
As an independent RIA firm, client relationships are fiduciary relationships with advice that is always and exclusively in our clients’ highest financial interests.
AIFA®: As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst, we hold ourselves accountable to the industry’s highest standard.
Suitable vs. Fiduciary advice: Brokers’ suitable advice is similar to a car salesperson and is influenced by other interests. They can recommend securities that profit them more or help them meet sales quotas without disclosing the conflicting incentive.
Fiduciary Advice: Fiduciary advice cannot have any interest other than that of the client’s and must be given with skill, prudence and diligence.